As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the vision and strategy for products on behalf of our clients, define the product roadmap, and deliver clear requirements that designers and engineers will use to bring your vision to life. You’ll conduct customer research, monitor and respond to feedback and metrics, and continuously drive improvements to the customer experience. You will drive day-to-day execution and delivery with constant re-prioritization and adjustments being made along the way.
We are looking for a true product owner who can be counted on to make business, technical and strategic decisions along with running day-to-day execution. You will be working on deeply technical platform products and services so a strong technical background (preferably as a developer) is a must.
1. Bachelor’s degree, or 5+ years of equivalent professional experience as a product manager delivering commercial-grade software products and services
2. Experience delivering software products and services targeted at highly technical audiences (i.e. software developers)
3. 5+ years of experience working in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team to deliver products/services
4. Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional requirements, launching new products/features, conducting customer research, and/or facilitating user testing
Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
5. Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
6. Strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
7. Preferred Qualifications:
8. Success delivering products/services in a high-growth environment demonstrated the ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems
9. Strong written and verbal communication skills
10. Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to make recommendations and measure success
11. Background as a software engineer is a big plus